Token Daily is a place to discover the latest in crypto and blockchain.
Token Daily Community Standards
Our aim is to ensure this platform is inclusive and safe, and that the TD website is a place where you will always find lively, entertaining and, above all, intelligent discussions.
There are 6 simple guidelines which we expect all participants in the community areas of the Token Daily website to abide by, all of which directly inform our approach to community
moderation (detailed below). These apply across the site, while moderation decisions are also informed by the context in which comments are made.
TLDR: When posting, please post links, and ideas that are constructive, productive, relevant, and related to crypto broadly.
When commenting, please be substantive, thoughtful, kind, and leave the comment thread better than before you entered it.
- 1. Keep it relevant. We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something which is entirely unrelated to the original topic then it may be removed, in
to keep the thread on track.
- 2. Keep it substantive. If you have praise or criticism, express it specifically and substantively. As a general rule, if you’re going to leave a comment, aim to leave the comment
thread more interesting (+ respectful) than before you entered it.
- 3. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. We recognize the difference between
particular organization, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- 4. Let’s keep the conversation broadly about crypto -- and away from Trump, from gossip, from anything that reeks of tribalism. We don’t want to stop people discussing topics they
enthusiastic about, but we do ask users to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel divisive, threatening or toxic to others.
- 5. No comments or posts from #brands. More broadly, we will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like. This may also apply to people or organizations
frequently post propaganda or external links without adding substantively to the quality of the discussion on the Token Daily website.
- 6. We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other
keep conversations inviting and appropriate. If you spot something problematic, please report it. When we all take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate and constructive
environment, the debate itself is improved and everyone benefits.
- 7. Token Daily endorses Nonviolent Communication approach to community.
- 8. TD will ban people who break these guidelines.