Token Daily is a place for token founders, developers, investors, and crypto nerds of all stripes to share and discover articles, product launches/updates, and deep dive Q&A’s
Token Daily Community Standards
Our aim is to ensure this platform is inclusive and safe, and that the TD website is a place where you will always find lively, entertaining and, above all, intelligent discussions.
There are 6 simple guidelines which we expect all participants in the community areas of the Token Daily website to abide by, all of which directly inform our approach to community
moderation (detailed below). These apply across the site, while moderation decisions are also informed by the context in which comments are made.
TLDR: When posting, please post articles, links, and ideas that are constructive, productive, relevant, and related to crypto broadly, and please add your first comment to every
post you do.
When commenting, please be substantive, thoughtful, kind, and leave the comment thread better than before you entered it.
1. Keep it relevant. We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something which is entirely unrelated to the original topic then it may be removed, in order to
keep the thread on track.
2. Keep it substantive. If you have praise or criticism, express it specifically and substantively. As a general rule, if you’re going to leave a comment, aim to leave the comment
more interesting (+ respectful) than before you entered it.
3. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. We recognize the difference between criticizing a
particular organization, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
4. Let’s keep the conversation broadly about crypto -- and away from Trump, from gossip, from anything that reeks of tribalism. We don’t want to stop people discussing topics they are
enthusiastic about, but we do ask users to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel divisive, threatening or toxic to others.
5. No comments or posts from #brands. More broadly, we will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like. This may also apply to people or organizations who
frequently post propaganda or external links without adding substantively to the quality of the discussion on the Token Daily website.
6. We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other to
conversations inviting and appropriate. If you spot something problematic, please report it. When we all take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate and constructive
the debate itself is improved and everyone benefits.
7. Token Daily endorses Nonviolent Communication approach to community. For more information, check this video.
8. TD will ban people who break these guidelines.
Token Daily FAQ
How is the leaderboard calculated:
By the amount of upvotes + comments that have received likes.
Can I post Job ads
Please don't post job ads as submissions to TD.
A regular "Who Is Hiring?" thread appears on the first weekday of each month. Most job ads are welcome there. .